Sterling's Associate Program is designed for success driven people, to create a win win situation for all parties involved.
To become an affiliated with the Associate Program you must be:
1. Self-Motivated / Self-Starter.
2. Be Trainable (if you think you know it all - please do not apply).
3. Internet Literate (be very familiar with doing searches on the internet).
4. Be at least familiar with using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
5. Be a people person - comfortable negotiating with people you do not know.
6. Upbeat, positive and pro-active. Negative people, or naysayers - find another career.
7. Have RELIABLE transportation.
8. Have a source of income, or evening job to sustain your bills for a minimum of 90 days,
this is not a job, it is a program
to build wealth and income - that takes at least a little time.
9. You will need to authorize a background and criminal check on you.
10. You will need to sign a training agreement.
11. No funds are typically required of the Associate for anything.
If you think you qualify, fill out Sterling Associate Trainee/Apprentice application. CLICK HERE